Our weary and worn landscaping offered up a couple of lovely surprises this week...
I love tulips. Although they're no maintenance, I wish they'd stay around longer. Their color just came in yesterday and some look like they're already in full bloom.
This bush looked dead until these pretty purple flowers appeared yesterday. Up close, it still looks like a dead bush with flowers on it, but the color certainly helps!Spring is really here and that means Summer isn't far behind. I have always loved this time of year, but after two years without much seasonal change, I have come to truly appreciate the joys of Spring. The sights and smells and sounds of rebirth and a fresh start!
3 comments:
I hear that, I love spring too. It is a nice change of pace from the nasty snow.
You are waxing poetic today - except for the "dead bush with flowers"! Note to Amber - don't count on the snow being done for the year...
Mom
"dead bush with flowers"
That made me laugh!
Post a Comment