Jack's Graduation

Congrats to Jack, who graduated from Alexandria Technical College last Friday! Before the ceremony, Mom, Dad, Jack and I enjoyed an early dinner at Whiskey Creek.


If it's not obvious from the photos, Jack wasn't thrilled with having to pose. In fact, he was looking forward to Saturday's party more than the actual graduation ceremony.

He was a good sport, despite all the photos and my harassing texts during the ceremony threatening that Mom planned to holler 'Roundy' when they announced his name.

He should know us well enough to realize that we wouldn't actually yell anything...but it was fun to see him get agitated at the thought!

We're all extremely proud of Jack's efforts. Welcome to the real world!!

I'm sure the party on Saturday was great and I'm disappointed to have missed it. However, we had a fantastic time in New York and New Jersey. I'll be blogging about it all week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Jen!
Mom

Amber said...

Look at Grandma Diney, she looks so proud of her baby boy!!