Weather Karma?

Hahahahaha...for those of you who know what Chris calls my "evil laugh," I'm doing that right now. I just found out that Jacksonville is experiencing record lows in the single digits, winds up to 35 mph and may see some snow flurries.

While it may be frigid here in Minneapolis today, the sun is bright and the wind is still. Plus, we might hit 40 degrees this weekend and with several inches of white powder on the ground, it will be perfect for my first time cross-country skiing.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I have no doubt where I'd rather be.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I bet that is a great feeling this time of year, that would of been one thing that really bothered me knowing how warm it is right now down there and we are here freezing to death. But not this week at least!