"Geni"-ology

I can't really think of anything to write about today, but I did come across an interesting new website. It's called GENi.com and is an easy and fun way to create your family tree. I'm not exactly sure how useful it is to create a tree of the current generation when you know everyone and how they fit together, but I will enjoy using it for piecing together the past generations.

It's something that you can send to people on your family tree and I assume they can add to it. I didn't mean to send it to anyone yet, but I may have sent it to Mom and Dad by mistake when I was filling in some information. I guess that's not really a mistake, just a premature action. Maybe you can fill us in on what you see and can do when someone invites you to join, Mom?

Anyway, I thought it was kind of a fun website. If you're a member of my family tree and want me to invite you to join, just let me know!

1 comments:

dhealy said...

Hi Hon,

I was a little freaked out when I first opened the Geni email as it listed all of our family in little pink and blue boxes - family tree fashion. But then I discovered that you had entered the info! It looks like it could be fun and interesting - I will look forward to having the time to get into it...
Mom