The things I want.

There's a great website called The Things I Want. After registering, you add a bookmark and any time you're on any website (even one that doesn't sell anything), you click on the bookmark. A small window pops up and you have the chance to add notes and indicate how much you really want the item.

Friends and family can find your list (here's mine: http://www.thethingsiwant.com/jbhealy/list/wishlist/) and link directly to purchase items.

The obvious benefit of this list compared to an Amazon list is that you can find items anywhere and keep them all in one place. Check it out and start your list!

2 comments:

dhealy said...

Hi Hon,

I think those Roomba things are great! It would be fun to see how they work.
Mom

Jennifer said...

I hope Chris gets me the Roomba for my birthday. I will let you know how it works. :) I also want the Scooba for hard surface floors, but want to see how this one does!!