Tea Party

The highlight of my numerous trips over the past week was the time I spent with Betsy and her family. They live about 30 minutes from Rochester and I went to their house on Sunday afternoon. Addison (4 1/2) and Maren (2 1/2) are sweet girls and we had tons of fun, including a tea party!


On Monday after my interviews Betsy and family met me for dinner and a trip to feed the geese and ducks at a park in Rochester. They told me that it's a tradition for many people to do this and once I saw the hundreds of birds I knew why. I wish I'd have had my camera, because we were literally surrounded by geese and ducks fighting for a bite of bread. Addison and Maren stood on a picnic table to avoid the geese, most of whom would tower over them. The birds have no fear of getting close and more than one stepped on my feet!

I don't have any news about jobs yet, but you will all be among the first to know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you spent some time with Betsy's family - good stress reliever, huh?
Mom