Jack will be your waiter today...

Since Jack is leaving this week, Chris and I decided it was finally time to see him in action at Chicago Pizza. We would've visited sooner, but this was Chris' first trip outside in three weeks and first time he's gone anywhere other than to doctors' appointments since June 13. (Don't ask me how he does it...)

Jack was a superb waiter, although I hope he doesn't steal food from the plates of all his customers! He also refused to let us photograph him in action. We tried to sneak some shots, but they didn't turn out well. He did allow Chris to snap the two of us. (Note my new haircut!)

It now appears that yesterday was his last day, so we made it just in time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon,
I like your new hairdo! I'm sure glad that you got Chris out of the house and also checked up on Jack.
Mom

Amber said...

Jen, I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!! You look so young! I am glad you got to see Jack in action, I can not believe that he is done already and headed home. Time flys!!

Jennifer said...

Are you trying to say that I looked old before???? just kidding. :) thanks!