Friday at the Alligator Farm


Since Jack's days in Florida (and mine) are numbered, we finally took a much-anticipated trip to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm and it was a real thrill! We endured oppressive heat and humidity to observe dozens of gators and crocodiles (and sit on some fake ones).

The pinnacle event was watching one of the thrice daily feedings. I'm so glad I got some video of this!!



View more photos on my Facebook page (no need to join).

3 comments:

Amber said...

Jen, You know that white alligator or croc, whatever it was...we saw one this weekend too!! How cool is that? Unfortunately, I wish I was in Florida...it was at the Omaha Zoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon,

Looks like a great place to go! I'm glad you and your little brother got to spend some time together!
Mom

Amber said...

I showed Trevor his post and all he could say was "WOW" mommy lets watch it again!