Minnesota here we come!


Almost everyone who reads this blog already knows this, but Chris and I are moving to Minnesota! After a lengthy search, I have the opportunity to return to a previous employer and will cover the Midwest region from their office in Minnetonka.

If you know me, you know that I've wanted to live in Minnesota since about one year after I moved away. Although I've enjoyed all the places I've lived, I'm simply thrilled to be going to a city that's almost like home.

Chris has been extremely supportive and is looking forward to becoming a Minnesotan! Expect both of us to complain about the cold this Winter, though! (According to Amber, I'll be fine in my fur coats, which I kept because I knew this day would come).

3 comments:

Amber said...

YEAH!!! We are excited that you are moving our way, no more plane rides! Bring on the fur!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited - the move can't come soon enough for me!
Mom

Amber said...

How exciting Jennifer!!
Yes, we read on the sign that their are only a few in the world. I'm thinking 10 or so? It was at the Omaha Zoo, now that you'll be closer...you'll have to go and check it out!
Take Trevor with you, he'd LOVE it!