For Super Cooks!

I've been a terrible blogger lately. Or should I say non-blogger? No excuses, but that's not changing today!

With the holiday weekend coming up, I'm looking for some new and interesting recipes. Often, I have an ingredient or two in mind (goat cheese craving anyone?), but am not sure what to make.

If you're like me - or if you happen to have a bunch of random ingredients and want some new ideas about how to put them together - check out SuperCook.com. You simply enter ingredients and the site provides recipes that contain them. They also divide them into 'starters,' 'entrees' and 'desserts.'

Of course I have a complaint. The site has most ingredients, but some key things are missing. For example, roasted red peppers. They're a cupboard staple in my house, but SuperCook doesn't recognize them! In any case, it's a useful site. Check it out and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Yes I have been expecting more pictures of London!

Thanks for the info I will have to check out that website.

See you Sat!