Our New (Old) Roommate

Jack got a job! I mean, who wouldn't hire this guy?


The Hampton Inn front desk won't require such fancy attire, but I have a feeling that over-dressing for the interview may have helped him seal the deal! Unfortunately, his ensemble cost more than he'll make in a week, so I hope he has many chances to wear it again.

As I know all too well from my early career, getting a job feels great but the low pay can be painful. Fortunately for Jack, he proved himself to be a good roommate last summer so we're letting him move back in with us!

He claims to be over the Lean Pockets-n-Eggos phase, which is good because we don't have a microwave and waiting 30 minutes for a Lean Pocket from the oven sort of nullifies the point, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! That's the first time I've seen him in the suit. Bless you for taking him in again - what a great sister!
Mom

Amber said...

Congratulations Jack!! He stands just like Jon when he is getting his picture taken....just like a solider!!