I've been back from my trip for over a week; it's about time I posted some pictures!

Oscar and his mommy

The Pineys at Yew Tree Cottage (their country house in
Eastington)

It was quite cold so we had a fire almost every day. Juley is an accomplished fire mistress!

A view of Eastington. Only 16 houses in the village - makes Ivanhoe look huge!

The Pineys' garden in full bloom.

A hauntingly beautiful church in nearby
Northleach (pop. ~2,000). Parts of this church are well over 600 years old.

I finally had a photo taken with Oscar on my last day. He's a sweet boy and I loved spending time with him. Juley and Henry were ok, too. No, really, it was a wonderful trip. We ate well, drank well and relaxed almost all the time...just how a vacation should be!
2 comments:
Very cute photos!
Just the way we non-travelers expected England to look - especially the church.
Juley, Henry & Oscar all look really cute and/or handsome, too!
Mom
Post a Comment