Like the tundra, milk, cheese and juice;
Fruits and vegetables die a quick death;
Exploding glass, bottles overwhelmed by their icy occupant.
Time, I said, to give them a new home.
Fruits and vegetables die a quick death;
Exploding glass, bottles overwhelmed by their icy occupant.
Time, I said, to give them a new home.

A dream machine, sparkling but easy to smudge.
Fancy, this one, no deeper than the counter;
Dominating the room, until the surrounding cabinets are cleared away.
In her bright shadow, the stove feels old and dingy.

Bins and drawers and nooks and crannies;
Wide open spaces for pizza or cakes.
Filtered water on the inside once the line's installed,
Though we like ours room temperature, others can enjoy.

An ice maker cleverly hidden in the drawer is a treat;
These baskets will quickly fill with what's supposed to freeze.

5 comments:
I love the new fridge, Marty and Jeremy have one like that and they like it except for it is hard to keep clean on the outside because of finger prints.
PS....what did you do with the old one? Does it want to come and live in our garage as a pop and beer fridge?? And do not forget about us when you get rid of your stove...Jon needs one for making jerkey?!?!
Wow, very pretty!!!!
You wouldn't want that old fridge unless your goal was to freeze your beer and pop. Seriously, it was a piece of junk. Not sure if an when the stove will ever be replaced, but it's yours if we do. At least that works!!
I'm so excited for you to have a new refrigerator and I love the "Ode"! How many cabinets did you have to take out?
Mom
Only the cabinets above the fridge have to be removed!
Post a Comment