For anyone who hasn't figured out the identity of the commenter named "bane," it's Chris. I convinced him to start commenting because hardly anyone else does (hint, hint)!
Speaking of Chris, I'm happy to report that he's finally feeling good and his leg has healed very well. He's also getting ready to move to Minnesota within the next month.
7 comments:
Yeah we are excited to hear he will be a Minnesotan!!! Jon and I were just talking about what a GREAT job Chris did painting our crown molding for Trevor's baptism. Hint Hint!!! Na, Just Kidding!
In retrospect a happier sounding screen name may have been appropriate.
Amber, are you hinting that you are pregnant again???? And that you want crown molding painted as a gift????
Yes, I am finally not in pain constantly, at least not enough pain to complain about. And complain I did for the past 5 weeks!
I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
Congrats on the new house Amber and Jon.
I'm so glad to hear that Chris (Bane?) is getting back on his foot - and pain free too - Great!
Mom
look at all the comments. Hooray!
I am going to add one more! Bonnie are you crazy, no I am not pregnant!!!
Anything I say these days somehow everyone relates it back to me having another baby.....I guess that is what I get for only having one kid.
Amber that was actually Chris who said that! You know he likes to give you a hard time. ;)
There is nothing wrong with having one child!
You tell Chris that I will have another kid when I know that your are pregnant or have already had one!!!!!!
Chris your name also confused be because when I glance at it I think it says "bon" no that I know that is you, watch out!!
Post a Comment