Some of you may have thought I was exaggerating about mister busy body and the importance of wearing jeans on Friday. Even I thought I probably made too big of a deal about it. Until now. You won't belive this...BB (busy body) just stopped by my office to see if I have jeans on!
He stopped by and peered from the doorway under my desk (which is more like a table - there is no panel covering the front). Figuring I knew why he was here, since he has no business reason to talk to me, I just looked at him inquisitively.
The exchange that followed went something like this:
BB: You've got to wear jeans.
Me: I am wearing jeans.
BB: Oh, those are jeans?
Me: Yes. Are there a certain type of jeans we're supposed to wear? Because I didn't know that.
BB: No, no. Just making sure that you're wearing jeans.
Me: Yep. I'm wearing jeans.
Is this guy not seriously annoying?
I'm thinking that instead of not wearing jeans in protest of this fool that I'll start wearing jeans every day. Maybe jeans from head-to-toe...jean jacket, jean shirt, jeans. I used to have some cool denim ankle boots in sixth grade. Mom, why did you let me get rid of those? They'd probably still fit! Maybe I'll even start calling myself Jean.
3 comments:
OMG - you crack me up too! I didn't think that jeans could cause so much distress....
Thanks for giving me a laugh at the end of my day!
Love ya,
Mom
You attract the nuttiest guys....oh, wait....
...that is seriously crazy tho.
OMG -- I have to bring a canned good item on Fri's to wear jeans --it's in the car the night before so i don't forget !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marilyn
Post a Comment