Elaine, her husband Chris and two older sons live in Staten Island. I met Elaine at one of my jobs in New York (where she still works!) and I'm so happy we've kept in touch all these years.
Jonathan Errol Brown
I have a new baby photo to share! Elaine's son Jonathan Errol Brown was born on Friday, August 8.
Isn't he sweet?
Elaine, her husband Chris and two older sons live in Staten Island. I met Elaine at one of my jobs in New York (where she still works!) and I'm so happy we've kept in touch all these years.
Elaine, her husband Chris and two older sons live in Staten Island. I met Elaine at one of my jobs in New York (where she still works!) and I'm so happy we've kept in touch all these years.
2 comments:
Congratulations Elaine!!!
Chris
What a doll! Congratulations to the whole family...
Diane (Jen's mom)!
Post a Comment