Guess who is turning....er.....Older!!!!
That's right, please join me in wishing Jen a.....
Happy Birthday!
To prove that getting older doesn't mean you have to act your age, Jen recently entered the Pretend to sit in an invisible chair, while not spilling your beer and holding a random article of clothing on your arm contest!!!! (photo courtesy of Amber) I only wish we had the photo from one second later...
For the record, she did not ask/know I was going to sneak a post in today.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen. I hope you have as much fun as you were having in the picture.
Dad
Chris - you just kill me! Thanks for a chuckle this morning!
Diane
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!
Chris, I can't believe you hijacked my blog!!!
Good thing there are only a limited number of weird pictures of me for you to post...
'one second later' I was twisting right back up again, mister! I may be 35, but my dancing skills are better than ever. :)
Happy Birthday!!!
The Red White and Blue Elephant...
Happy Birthday, Jennifer!!!
Melana
Happy Birthday MERT!!!!! I love the photo, I am trying to find a better one for my blog!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!! Hope you have a spectacular day!! It was great seeing and chatting with you at the annual Polish Days....by the by....great photo!! Missy
Happy Birthday Jen!!!
Hope you are having a good day.
Reed and Deanna
Post a Comment