On Thursday's Oprah...

You may have noticed that my postings have been both light on content and infrequent of late. I just haven't had any interesting ideas. Suggestions are always welcome and thanks to my friend Elaine for this one!

On Thursday, Oprah returns to her tabloid roots by interviewing a pregnant man and his wife! No, this is not straight out of Weekly World News or whatever that crazy tabloid is called. And this isn't some kind of immaculate conception along the lines of the second coming of Christ. (Although wouldn't that be a convincing miracle? More believable than a young engaged woman...)

The 'man' is a transsexual who was born a woman. So it's actually not as unbelievable as it is when you initially hear 'pregnant man.' But it's still incredibly fascinating and you know I'll be watching and commenting about it right here on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds fascinating!

Amber said...

Very exciting, keep us updated as you hear more. I never have time to watch Oprah.

Anonymous said...

This story was on Good Morning America today - weird!! I feel sorry for the baby - "first child to be born to a man" - the world will be watching her forever....
Mom