Fun Weekend

I was going to write about the dusting of snow we got on Saturday morning, but that's hardly news given that those of you in western Minnesota and eastern South Dakota had numerous events canceled and roads closed due to 10+ inches of snow in some places. Hard to believe it's the end of April. We went from a highs in the 70s to snow within a couple of days. More snow may fall later this week, which could mean snow in May. Crazy.

Because we didn't have much snow here, cancellations were minimal. We had no trouble getting to Angie's prom grand march. She looked stunning and this dark photo hardly does her justice!


I also had the chance to attend Angie's dance competition yesterday at the State Theatre. You would never guess that she was dancing on almost no sleep. I got to see two of her dances and many others as well. Photography wasn't allowed, so you'll have to take my word that Angie was fantastic and fun to watch as usual!

5 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! Look at that dress!!
Love it!

Amber said...

Angie looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to get the report of the Snaza activities - I would love to have been there for all the fun!
Mom

Amber said...

Just because I'm nosey...what is the relation?

Jennifer said...

Angie and I are cousins - our moms are sisters. :)