We have an offer!

After several counter offers, we have finally settled on a price with a potential buyer for our house! She is a medical malpractice attorney so loves to negotiate, as you can imagine. She's also getting a screaming deal, which has Chris especially mildly irritated. But as long as it all works out for us...we don't really care!

The paperwork won't be finalized until Monday, so there's still a chance of better offers this weekend. If none materialize, we're taking it.

I think your prayers must have worked, because this is such a blessing for us. (Of course a bargain price probably trumps prayers).

We've still got a few details to work out, but it looks like we may finally be free!

3 comments:

Bane said...

I'm not "especially irritated"...only "mildly irritated"....it's an attorney!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you - even tho' I thought you could keep it for a winter retreat for your aging parents!! Ha-ha....
I'm also glad to hear that you are only mildly irritated, Bane!
Mom Healy

Jennifer said...

Mom, someday when we're rich, maybe! The best we can do now is a winter retreat in Minneapolis.