After cutting the price on our home last week, we finally got our first showing! They are interested and possibly making an offer within the next day or so. You all know what a relief it would be for us to sell this house so we can get on with our lives.
Please, please cross your fingers and toes, say your prayers, do whatever it is you do to wish us well with this. Not only do we need an offer, we need a good offer (i.e., one that doesn't require cash out of our pockets).
Thank you for your support!
6 comments:
did that anonymous blogger ever follow up with an offer?...that was a heel-air-e-us post...;)
I just heard from Kathy! They offered us some magic beans for the house and a cow! I think we should take it!
I'm so excited for you - hopefully the offer will be a good one!
Mom
I'll say a prayer. Good luck.
Sincerely,
E. Fudd (a.k.a MM)
Chris,
I did not understand anything that you said.
Good luck to you both we will be praying for you!
Amber....I know you are younger than me but at what point did kids stop hearing the story of Jack and the Beanstalk????
http://pbjc-lib.state.ar.us/mural.htm
Bane, did you pray?
Post a Comment