Take a look at this link and see if you think the dancer is turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. That will tell you which side of your brain is dominant. It's crazy!
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html?from=mostpop
10 comments:
I thought I'd put my results in a comment so it wouldn't influence how anyone else saw it.
Clockwise, no matter how hard I tried to see it counter-clockwise.
Really interesting!
Me too! I tried so hard to see it counter-clockwise and I couldn't do it.
So...I had a co-worker come and look at it. He said right away Counter-clock wise, before he even read anything. That's CRAZY!
I watched it for a long time and usually it was going counter (or anti?) clockwise but then it would change and go the other way. I've always been rather mixed up so this just proves it!!
Mom
hey jennifer
I could only get it to go clockwise also. And I tried real hard to make her dance the other way.
Mindy
I watched it again with Chris. He saw clockwise only, but I saw it switch back and forth between the two directions!
Alright I just tried it and she was going counter clockwise.
Actually...pretty interesting. When I first saw it...it was counterclockwise. When I read the two columns on how each side of your brain processess information...and then looked back at the picture...it was clockwise.
I wonder if the pic switches at a random time and this is all just a trick. Have two people looked at it at the same time and saw two different rotations?
MILARKY I SAY!
Elmer
That is interesting Elmer, you do exhibit some left brain traits. For the record Jen and I looked at it at exactly the same time and she did see it switch from clockwise to counter, the entire time I watched it go clockwise. I can't get my math oriented brain to see it anyway but clockwise.
That is interesting Elmer, you do exhibit some left brain traits. For the record Jen and I looked at it at exactly the same time and she did see it switch from clockwise to counter, the entire time I watched it go clockwise. I can't get my math oriented brain to see it anyway but clockwise.
It went from side to side - never did turn all the way around - crazy
Marilyn
Post a Comment