...the opportunity to spend the holiday with family....the ease of being close enough to drive and Chris' shared enthusiasm about a pre-dawn departure.
...lower gas prices that make driving even better!
...all the delicious food we will enjoy tomorrow and the next day and the next day.
...the blessings of abundance that allows us to eat all we want (and more). It's easy to forget that not everyone has the luxuries we do.
...a job that I mostly enjoy and from which I have not been laid off!
...Jack enjoying his work (or at least the money) enough that he doesn't mind missing holidays. That doesn't mean we won't miss him, though!
...our new president and the positive direction he will take our country. Be patient. He's not even president yet, although he's had to take on that role since the current one seems to have checked out long ago.
What are you most thankful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
"one seems to have checked out long ago"
Jen...you're always good for a good laugh!
I am thankful for my fabulous family...
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment