I can't remember the last time I used a phone book or yellow pages to find any information. It's been years. Everything's online and it's easier. Yet, it seems like stacks of large phone books get set outside our door a few times a year. It really bothers me to see that much wasted paper go straight to the recycling bin.
Why so often? Why at all, really? I know some people probably find phone books helpful. Especially if you live in a smaller town it must be just as quick to check the phone book as to go online.
However, for anyone who's like me and doesn't want to receive telephone directories, there's a website where you can enter your information and presumably the books will stop.
It's called YellowPagesGoesGreen.org and I say 'presumably' because I think I filled out this same web form months ago and though I can't remember when the last phone book drop off occurred, I'm not convinced I've been removed from the list.
Check it out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment