The most exciting news? I will be a lucky auntie once again in July. Congrats to Jon, Amber and soon-to-be-big-brother Trevor!
Here are a few of my best (ok, only) photos from the weekend.
Competitive and large-scale Cranium match, handily won by the Chris-Tiffany-Shawna-Jon team, yet fun for all!

I've never played Cranium with such a large group and while it could be difficult to hold everyone's attention, it was fun to involve so many of us in one activity!
Bobbi got creative with the clay. I think she was making a cinnamon bun here? And look at poor Jason's pirate look! Unfortunately, that was not a Halloween costume but was the result of a losing battle with an errant tree branch. I hope the scratch has fully healed!
Even Olivia got in on the Cranium action from her playpen-perch! She knows just what to do when a camera is pointed in her direction.

She must have learned that from her mommy...or her aunt Tiffany. Both ham it up when the camera turns their way! (Unlike Tony - scroll back up to the second photo. He knows how to hide from the paparazzi!)

Tiffany's awesome Princess Leia 'do, courtesy of Julie the hairstylist/racy conversationalist. Thanks for keeping things interesting!
1 comments:
It was a fun weekend, good to see you guys again!!
Post a Comment