Today's the Day!

I don't know about you, but I've been waiting four years for this day. Eight, actually, but I was hopeful four years ago.

I went to the polls before they opened this morning and was already behind about 100 people! It took about an hour, which is not a bad price to pay for the opportunity to participate in democracy.

Please vote in my poll on the right side of the page. I won't ask for whom you voted, only if you did! I can't imagine anyone who reads my blog will say they don't plan to vote. I have no time for people who don't vote and, quite frankly, they seem to be the ones who complain the loudest and are the least informed.

Have a wonderful day and while you cast your ballot remember that this is the beginning of the end of the worst eight years in decades, if not our country's entire history.

0 comments: