Dad has been in town since Friday for a conference. Chris and I were able to join him for dinner last night as well as Saturday night. Jack was also there on Saturday, but was working last night. Dad's associate Mike was also in attendance.
On Saturday we ate fantastic sushi at Nami. We thought it was comparable to Crave (that means it's good).
Last night we ate at Manny's steakhouse at the W (where dad and Mike were staying). I couldn't resist photographing Chris' gargantuan (24 ounce?) prime rib.
Prime rib can be hit-or-miss (I believe it needs to be cooked fresh and not just warmed up), but Manny's exceeded our expectations once again. We will have many meals from this cut! Dad also gave us his leftover porterhouse to take home, but Jack swiped it for his evening break before I even had a chance to taste it.
We enjoyed getting together with Dad and eating at a couple of fantastic downtown restaurants.

0 comments:
Post a Comment