After a couple of harried weeks, this one has been a bit more relaxing. And hasn't the weather been perfect for it! On Wednesday, Jack, Chris, and I saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. It's a fun film and some of the 3D effects (especially at the beginning) are fantastic.
Ginormica kicks butt and is now among my favorite movie characters of all time (unlike Carrie Bradshaw) and I don't think I'm giving anything away by saying that this movie ends quite differently than SATC. Ugh, that still bugs me when I think about it!
Here's Jack sporting the 3D glasses, which we definitely plan to keep on hand for upcoming 3D films (there are several).
In other exciting news this week... only 18 months after moving here, Chris got his driver's license and MN plates! He will give you many reasons why it took this long, but let's just say that it's good to have him as a legal resident.


4 comments:
NO WAY...that's Jack?
It 100% looks like Jon!
I'm proud of you - Chris!!
I'm glad you guys are getting out now that the pressure is off. Jack was looking pretty snazzy in his glasses!
Mom tried to comment on your blog but she must have done something wrong as I don't see her comment. I will teach her when I get there next time.
Mom
I thought what the heck is Jon doing in Minn., he is suppose to be fishing !!! O my gosh does Jack look like Jon - it must be the glasses - they look like safety glasses :)
Way to go Chris welcome to Minnesota!!
Post a Comment