Mobile Post!

This is my first mobile post! It will be light on text, which some of you will appreciate!

Here are a couple of photos to show you what kept Chris so busy this past month (and me busy last week)!

Chris produced 11 exceptional reports (which may not seem like a lot, but it really, really is) and sent two copies of each (we have an inkjet printer; printing alone took several hours). I helped by proofreading and proofreading again. Then slowing down because Chris thought I might miss a mistake. I think we caught most of them!

After dropping off the reports to be bound and shipped, we treated ourselves to sushi at Crave. You can see that Chris doesn't quite look relaxed yet. This photo was taken last Wednesday; he has now settled into a well-deserved break!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a relief to get those out the door - huh?? Good job....

Mom

Amber said...

Chris do you have a go-T (not spelled right) going on??