Big Business News!

This may be of little interest to those not in my (now former) industry, but my most recent company is being bought by the company I worked for prior to that.

News like this is beyond huge and explains why the office I worked in scaled down to about 20 people. It also explains why my position was eliminated, along with so many other jobs.

I'm not sure exactly why, but I think I dodged a bullet getting let go before this happened. Maybe I'm wrong and they will get better severance packages in the future. I do know that the "merger" (not really a merger, if you ask me) process will be messy and not fun.

Here's the real question I have: can I now state on my resume that I worked for the same company for 5 1/2 years?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is amazing! Here I thought that Pulte was having trouble hanging on when you were in Florida!!

Mom