You can call her four-eyes...

I have to post this photo, only because I know how mortified Amber will be by it. She recently got glasses to ease eye strain when using the computer and I think she looks really cute!


Those of us who got glasses in elementary school think nothing of it, but for some strange reason Amber is embarassed to wear them!!!

Calling her "four-eyes" would be a fun and appropriate response, don't you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M 25 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, just get a mini-van buy some horn rims and call it a day....

Amber said...

First of all CHRIS, next time I see you RUNNNN because you are a dead man! Second of all I AM NOT getting a mini-van because YES I am ONLY 25!!!! Do we have to have this conversation again!!!!!!!

Second Jennifer I can not believe that you put this picture on your blog!!! My eyes are not even open but my mouth is! Next time at least get a good picture. Alright Jennifer then this means war, I am going to find a nice picture of you for everyone to see.

Jennifer said...

amber said... "My eyes are not even open but my mouth is!"

How is this different from any other day?? :D

Amber said...

What's wrong with Mini-vans?!?! ;o)

Anonymous said...

First of all...yeah, what's wrong with Mini-vans?

Second of all...Jennifer is so cute you can't find a bad picture of her! So HA!

Amber said...

I am going to accept the challege of finding a bad picture of Jennifer and YES Chris you will be suprised. Just to give Jennifer a hint of the picture I am going to find and post......the hint is: pizza.

Anonymous said...

nice 4-eyed picture! :)