We're looking forward to the arrival of our first overnight guests! Mom, Dad, Jon and Amber should be here in a few hours.
I'm disappointed that Trevor's not coming because I really wanted to give him some Mountain Dew and several sugary snacks and see what happened! I'll just have to wait until Christmas to try that!! :)
I do understand why this is not the best time for him to visit - we will all get a lot more done and he will have fun with Dirk and Judy (I assume).
We'll be sure to take pictures and I'll give a full report next week (as will Amber, I'm sure)!!
2 comments:
And a grand time it was - thanks for the fabulous hospitality!
Mom & Dad
We had a great time, thank you so much for all the great food and the hospitality!! I will be posting some pictures and a clint eastwood video tomorrow so look for that. Thanks again and we will see you in a couple of weeks....do not forget your swimsuit Trevor really wants to go swimming with you!!
Post a Comment