Nice one, Chris! I knew I was asking for trouble when I gave you my password!
Interesting that you brought up cows...Juley and I were walking through a field to the nearby village and I was more than a little startled when I looked up to see that we were surrounded by cows!! I didn't run, but I did walk fast.
Yesterday at lunch the Pineys' guests asked if I am a 'town mouse' or a 'country mouse.' Of course we all know the answer to that one. (There's a connection to a real field mouse we saw in their garden; people aren't quite that quaint here.)
I will have more stories and pictures from England when I return. I really just logged on to wish my Dad and all the other special Dads a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
3 comments:
How on earth did the conversation turn to the town mouse/country mouse?
Hope you are having a great time - we'll be anxious to hear all about it!
Mom
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/4044275.stm
Anyone read that article above? See, maybe I'm not crazy to be wary of cows.
Post a Comment