
I often make light of Jennifer's metropolitan personality despite her rural upbringing (yes, she is a saint for putting up with me). The love of the city, the reluctance to wave at one of the 700 people who live in Ivanhoe as they pass by waving, her inability to answer my questions about farming (yes I realize not everyone in rural America farms but surely you picked up the basics), her unerring ability to navigate New York sans map more than what 6 years later? Recently I've suggested that perhaps she was switched at birth, that somewhere a girl was lost in the big city, struggling to find her way, but often bringing baked goods to her new neighbors or longing for the sounds of cows. When browsing the web recently I was struck by this picture, and the uncanny similarity to Jen. I think we may need to identify this person and seek out her life story.
7 comments:
Twinsies!!
Chris - you never fail to amuse! I can't imagine that Jen will ever long for the sound of cows (that's mooing by the way!).
That picture leaves a bit to be desired - it's really stretched out isn't it???
Diane
Right now I can not stop laughing!!!!!!! Chris that is awesome! I can not wait to see what you have to say tomorrow!
Look, I have comments!
Thanks Diane!
That picture is stretched, but it portrays the hair accurately. Jen keeps it secret but that's how her hair looks before she tames it every morning!
Chris
Chris ----- i'm laughing so hard -- thinking why Jen's hair stands up - it was little Mike pulling her hair straight up when they were little !!
Marilyn
You are sooooo Dead! It was nice knowing you this long. P.S. can I have your girl Crocs?
XOXO Jon
Ich kann empfehlen. cialis levitra ohne rezept [url=http//t7-isis.org]levitra kaufen[/url]
Post a Comment