Are you ready for some...volleyball!

Angie and the Delano Tigers take on Stewartville tonight at 7:00. Good luck to Angie and her team! They are such superstars - I can't wait to watch them tonight!

Here's the pre-game analysis, courtesy of Minnesota Sports Online:

"These two teams met during the regular season with Delano winning 2-0. Delano is making its third overall appearance, but first since 2001. The Delano Tigers tied for No. 9 in the final poll. The Tigers of Stewartville are hoping to improve on last year’s runner-up finish as they make their third consecutive and 18th overall appearance. In addition to facing Delano during the regular season, Stewartville also lost to Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton 2-0. The Stewartville Tigers were No. 8 in this year’s final poll and are in the hunt for their fourth championship. They won previous titles in 1991, 1997, and 2000."

Even though I missed Saturday's Section victory, I still got to be in the post-game photo with Bonnie, Angie and Grandma!

4 comments:

Amber said...

What??? No fur coat?? It was even cold that day, come on Mert you are slipping.

Jennifer said...

My fur coat is in storage! Trust me, I wish I had it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon,

Are you guys are going to the game tonight? I would just love to be there!

Mom

Jennifer said...

YES! Wish you were here!