Jon & Amber's Visit (Part One)

Jon and Amber have been here since Thursday. We're having a great time! Jon and Chris are working hard on the house while Amber and I entertain Trevor and Carter. I definitely have the best role in this arrangement!

Here are a few photos from their visit. More coming soon and at flickr.

Our guests arrived on my birthday and Melissa and Steve joined us for a dinner of ribs, grilled corn on the cob, tomato and mozarella salad, and birthday cake.

With the house filled with dust and nowhere to sit, I was determined to eat outside. We don't have much usable outdoor space (maybe we'll tackle that next year), so we sat in the driveway. Note the construction debris and dumpster in the background. No one can say I don't throw a classy party!







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great pictures - looks like Carter made the rounds!

I love the picture of you with Trevor and the beautiful cake from Melissa!