Carter Jonathon Healy

Everyone who reads my blog is probably aware that my newest nephew was born a week ago. However, I don't think there can ever be enough pictures of this little cutie! I got to see Carter just a few days ago, but miss him already. So I will share a few photos from the weekend.

Carter being held by his big brother Trevor


Amber feeding Carter


Jon and Trevor relaxing at the hospital


Carter with uncle Jack


I hope the blond fuzz on his head becomes permanent, but it seems unlikely!


Carter's "details"


Carter's adorable nursery


Carter and Grandpa


Carter and Grandma


Carter with Grandma and Grandpa


I love how his little hands were folded!


Yes, they did let me hold him!


It's easy to forget how tiny babies are when you don't see them often!

3 comments:

Melana said...

He sure is a cutie! Congrats to Jon and Amber!!

Nephews (and nieces) are so fun!

Unknown said...

What a great photo gallery for our little guy!!

Missy said...

congrats Jen! he's a keeper! missy