"Wii" had fun!

The weekend after New Year's (yes, I'm falling behind), Chris and I traveled to Michigan. He had a meeting and new project there so we extended his trip to visit friends and family. We stayed with friends Chris and Kristin Harper and their 5-year old twins, Kate and Kyle.

Here are a few fun videos of Nintendo Wii action from the weekend. It may look like that's all we did, but there was probably only about an hour or two of gaming the whole weekend. That's plenty, if you ask me!

Kate takes on a boxing challenger, while Kyle tries to get in on the action.


Chris boxes while Kate, Kyle and Chris look on.

No one can say I'm not humble, posting a video like this of myself. Geez, my boxing skills look more like modern dance moves than fighting maneuvers!


On Sunday evening we had dinner with the Darnells: Matt, Sherrie, Jack and Nick. They got a Wii for Christmas too!

They have two controllers, so Chris and Matt were able to box against one another. I thought they were going to take this offline for a minute or two!

Chris would like me to point out that my video was taken prematurely and that I missed him "kicking Matt's you-know-what!"


Chris and Matt also played baseball. If I recall, Chris also won that game!



Stay tuned for non-gaming photos from our Michigan trip next week!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I want to play Wii against Chris!! Look at his body language in every pic, I can not stop laughing!

Bane said...

...man that pear shaped guy got dropped like a pear shaped sack of bricks...