Flippin' our Wigs!

Mom and Grandma Dottie visited last weekend. Highlights included: meeting Bonnie and Mom downtown on Friday evening. They missed the Holidazzle Parade, but we were able to visit Macy's 8th floor Christmas wonderland. It really was quite amazing, but required quite a lot of standing in line!

Bonnie returned home and Mom stayed at our house. On Saturday, Bonnie and Grandma came to our house and after some tasty Puppy Dog Tails from Isles Bun & Coffee, we set out to find Grandma a new wig. (I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind if people know she's "wigging it" these days, so no secrets here).

After quite a bit of looking, we found a great one. It almost looks like Grandma's new hair was taken straight off Bonnie's and Angie's heads! They are quite the blond trio!

Have you ever wondered what I would look like with long, dark hair? Well, wonder no more!

Frankly, I don't think I've been missing anything. Or maybe it was just this color/style, but I look a bit like a My Little Pony brought to life.

On Sunday, we went to Bonnie's for her amazing waffles and other delicious accoutrements. Even Jack, whom I rarely see due to his 3-11 schedule and few days off, was able to join us!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It looks like you had a fun filled weekend! Jennifer you look good in long hair!!

Missy said...

I want to go to that amazing toy store!! Looks fun and I bet my girls could have a lot of fun!! I like the My Little Pony comment!! HA! Happy Holidays!!