Enjoy a few photos from our day in Duluth. It all started with a 24 degree temperature drop in the 2.5 hour trip from Minneapolis.
Mom and Dad in front of the aerial lift bridge.
Mom and Dad in front of the aerial lift bridge.

Chris only brought short sleeves. It was probably below 50 degrees when this photo was taken. I was well-prepared, but cold nonetheless!

Mom and me at the Glensheen Mansion. Lake Superior is in the background.

I think Chris enjoyed the tour more than having his photo taken.

A full view of the mansion. The elevation facing the lake is more impressive than that facing the street.
3 comments:
Alright so the first picture is funny because Dennis is not even looking at the camera....second I think it is funny that you are one prepared for cold weather with your fur coat and all!! When it comes to weather and I need a laugh I know to add you in on the conversation. Otherwise nice pictures and oh the last one of you and your mom by the fountain you LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE, almost scary!
All right - now you should be getting scared, Jen!! First, Chris telling us we look alike and now Amber....poor Jen!!!
Mom
Jen,
The Glensheen Mansion always amazes me. My great grandmother was head housekeeper there for many years, including when all the "scandals" took place. Deena
Post a Comment