I searched high and low for a teething ring not made of plastic and not made in China. Those of you also concerned about these potentially dangerous things know how hard it is to find anything for kids like this! (I think I bought it at Wonderment.)
Oscar's Teething Ring
Juley sent me this photo of Oscar using the teething ring I brought him in June. He had no need for it at the time, but having just turned 6 months, it looks like he's now getting some teeth!
I searched high and low for a teething ring not made of plastic and not made in China. Those of you also concerned about these potentially dangerous things know how hard it is to find anything for kids like this! (I think I bought it at Wonderment.)
I searched high and low for a teething ring not made of plastic and not made in China. Those of you also concerned about these potentially dangerous things know how hard it is to find anything for kids like this! (I think I bought it at Wonderment.)
3 comments:
Well, isn't he a doll! I think he looks like Henry - doesn't he?
Mom
I will have to disagree I think he looks like Juley....look at those eyes!
I don't know! He seems to look a little like both of them.
Post a Comment