Funny Because It's True

Last week I came across a blog called "Stuff White People Like." It's absolutely hilarious and frankly, there are only a few characteristics that don't describe me to a "T." If the postings themselves aren't funny enough, the comments by people offended by them are a special treat. If you can't laugh at yourself, at whom can you laugh?

As of today, the blogger has made 81 posts. I'd list those that apply to me, but there are about 75 of them. While I do think it's incredibly amusing that someone (rumor has it the blogger is white) has me pegged so well, I'm kind of bummed because I really thought I was more original.

Turns out, I'm just a stereotypical white person, except I love my parents, hate marijuana and have no interest in Michel Gondry or Mos Def (or know who they are, for that matter).

1 comments:

dhealy said...

You are definitely original - all the others have just followed you!!
Mom