Activity Update (with photos!)

I don't want to scoop Amber on the photos and details from Trevor's party so I will wait until after she posts to share my photos.

Instead, I'll share a few photos from a few recent activities. Summer is off to a great start!

Melissa, Rebeca and I went to the BBQ & Blues Festival at Peavey Plaza one Saturday afternoon/evening. Good music and delicious food with great friends.

Jack joined us after he was done with work.


Last Friday, Melissa and her mom, Elaine, invited me to join them for brunch at French Meadow before they left to take Elaine back to Sisseton.


Chris and his friends watching some television. Why does he seem embarrassed?


Anyone interested in more photos? I upload many photos to Facebook and almost all my photos to flickr, available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugarbeet/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not embarrassed, we just get tired of the papparrazi hounding us...

Unknown said...

Chris and his friends gave me quite a chuckle tonight!!