Birthday Week

Not much has happened lately, but I realized that I haven't posted in over a week so I should get something up!
Thanks to Mom, Dad, Jack, Jon, Amber and Trevor for the fun birthday celebration on Sunday (as well as a great Polish Days!) and to Bonnie, Duane, Angie and Cameron for the wonderful birthday dinner on Monday! What a great way to spend my first birthday in Minnesota in many years.
I don't have much news to report and don't have a camera here, but will do my best to post more often.
Chris is feeling well and getting better, although the pain in his foot has been so severe that he went to see the doctor earlier this week. They did an ultrasound to check for clots, but didn't find anything. He will have to endure the pain and hope it subsides soon. He spends most of his time "walking in circles" around the house trying to get the blood moving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the birthday pictures here! I hope the "walking in circles" helps for Chris...
Mom