Halloween!

I haven't gone out on Halloween since 2002, so with this year's festivities on a Saturday it was time to do it up right!

Melissa and I struggled to come up with a clever idea (read: we didn't spend any time thinking about it until the last minute). So we opted for the classic devil/angel get up and tried to put a cute spin on it.

Melissa came over to get ready at my house and pass out candy. We get very few trick-or-treaters in this location, but there were some and they each got a giant handful of candy.

This was my first social event since the renovation. I didn't do much, but did have a spooky little spread on the new peninsula.


Melissa's costume was kind of 80s-rocker-devil!


Steve joined us for the festivities. His costume required eyeliner and nail polish. Always the sign of a worthy Halloween get-up!

His costume was Bret Michaels, formerly of Poison and currently of Rock of Love.

Steve almost looks more like Bret Michaels than Bret Michaels does.

A great time was had by all!



0 comments: