Almost After Photos

The renovation is not quite complete and with my job starting on Monday it will be weeks (months?) before it is 100% done. However, I've received many requests for photos so here are a few.

Remember what the kitchen looked like before?



Here's that same view today!


The dining room used to look like this.


Now it looks like this.

Here are a few other after photos.

The kitchen/dining room received the most dramatic makeover, but the rest of the first floor got a nice facelift. I will post those later, as there isn't as much to see.

I'm so thrilled with my "new" old house. It's been a long and sometimes stressful process, but mostly worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer it looks amazing! Good Luck with your new job!

Kelsi
(Amber's soon to be sister-in-law)

Amber said...

Holy Hannah batman...AWESOME!

Unknown said...

It looks just great! I can't wait to see it....

Melana said...

I can't wait to redo our kitchen...in a many years! :) It looks awesome, Jennifer. Imagine the holiday baking that will take place in this new kitchen!!!! Do you make Kringla?