There are so many different places to post stories and photos. I'm struggling to find the most efficient, yet most comprehensive way to share. Today I will try a flickr slideshow of videos and photos from our trip to Okoboji last weekend.
We had such a great time! It was windier and colder than we expected, but there are never any guarantees with the weather. Our hotel had a fun indoor water park and we spent a lot of time there. We also ate at some good restaurants, did a little shopping, and played some board games!
Mom's idea is to do a trip somewhere within driving distance every year. I love that idea and look forward to our next vacation!
2 comments:
Hey Jen - great pictures. We can kind of live the weekend all over again!!
Isn't this place GREAT?!? We have had Alivia's birthday party here the past two years and have had an absolute blast...it's so great to have it 15 miles from us!! Great pictures....looks like you guys had as much fun as we do!! Missy
Post a Comment